Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Serum
· Vegan Hyaluronic Acid
· Glycolic Acid
· Willow Bark
For skin type:
For all skin types, especially for acne-prone and problematic skin types.
Size: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Holding up to 1000 times its own weight in water, the botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid in this serum bonds water molecules to our subcutaneous tissues and delivers long hours of deep skin hydration without greasiness. Acting as natural Hydroquinone alternatives, Reishi and Licorice in this serum serve as more effective and safer skin brightening agents. Glycolic Acid (AHA) and Salicylic Acid (BHA) from Willow Bark gently exfoliate and refine the texture of our skin. Along with the nourishing, revitalizing and soothing effects from the botanical blend of Lemon Balm, Ginseng, Anise, Horseradish, Schisandra and Fennel, this serum will give your skin a more youthful, plumped, supple and fresher look with a brighter and more even-toned complexion. This serum is also suitable for acne prone and problematic skin types.
· Plant based Hyaluronic Acid (derived from Cassia Angustifolia Seed): Holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water, the botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid bonds water molecules to our subcutaneous tissues, and thereby delivers long hours of deep hydration to our skin without greasiness and makes our skin look plumped.
· Reishi Mushroom/ Lingzhi: Acting as a more effective and safer alternative of Hydroquinone, the plant based Kojic acid derived from Reishi prevents the enzyme tyrosinase from reacting with an amino acid called tyrosine to produce skin pigment, melanin, and hence brightens up and evens our skin tone, and helps to diminish the appearances of hyper-pigmentation, photo-damage, skin discoloration, age spot, freckle and melasma. Reishi also contains ganodermic acid and Ling Zhi 8-protein, which have anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory effects on our skin. Polysaccharides contained in the mushroom also enhance our skin’s immunity and help skin to resist irritants.
· Organic Licorice: it is a good natural substitute for Hydroquinone as it has glabridin, which contains five flavonoids that depigment or lighten our skin while blocking an enzyme that darkens photo-damaged skin. It also contains glycyrrhizin, which increases steroid hormones that naturally present in our skin. The beneficial plant sterols contained in Licorice improve skin’s metabolism, maintain the structural integrity of cell membrane, and retain skin’s moisture, and thereby promote skin’s elasticity. Licorice also contains potent antioxidants and licochalcone, which helps to regulate our skin’s sebum production. The chemical constituents of Licorice overall have anti-inflammatory effects on skin, and hence help to calm and soothe skin disorders such as rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
· Willow Bark: Salicylic acid (BHA) derived from Willow Bark extract acts as a natural exfoliant that helps to shed dead skin cells and clear pores, and stimulates new cell formation. Willow Bark extract also contains phenolic acids, flavonoids, tannins and minerals, which all assist skin rejuvenation. Finally, the anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties of Willow Bark extract help to calm and soothe acne prone and/or problematic skin.
· Glycolic Acid: it is one of the safest forms of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), which gently exfoliates and hence reveals a more youthful layer of our skin.
· Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): It is an organic sulfur compound that hydrates and softens our skin, and enhances deep skin penetration and absorption for greater and longer skin benefits.
· Botanical blend base: Lemon Balm, Chinese Ginseng, Anise, Horseradish, Schisandra, Fennel and Melissa Essential Oil.
Our special blend of herbal extracts and essential oils provides our skin with different kinds of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from natural sources. While it nourishes and hydrates our skin, it also gives our skin soothing and calming effect, brightens up and evens skin tone, balances our skin and enhances skin’s vitality.
Full Ingredient List:
Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Vera Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Plant Based Hyaluronic Acid), Witch Hazel, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Wildcrafted Reishi Mushroom / Lingzhi (Kojic Acid), Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Wildcrafted Willow Bark (Salicylic Acid), Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Lemon Balm, Organic Wildcrafted Chinese Ginseng, Organic Anise, Organic Horseradish, Organic Schisandra, Organic Fennel, Melissa Essential Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Organic Gotu Kola Extract, Organic Horsetail Plant Extract, Organic Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract.
72% organic contents
98% naturally derived
After cleansing and toning, apply 1-3 drops over the entire face and neck (avoid eye area), and follow with moisturizer. Take measures to limit and protect from sun exposure after having used products containing AHAs and BHAs. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or redness happens and consult your physician. Store in dark, cool and dry place. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Preferably consume within 12 months after opening.
· Skin looks younger, more plumped and resilient.
· Skin feels hydrated and supple.
· Skin’s complexion appears brighter with more even tone.
· Skin’s texture looks more refined and the appearance of pores is minimized.
· Skin appears purified and detoxified.
· Skin overall looks rejuvenated and youthful with vibrant glow.
*This serum is a cosmetic product.
**This serum is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any skin problem or disease.